- 11000 INR
- Room Temperature
- 50 -14- 6
- Medicine Grade
Vitamin D2 maintains the right concentration of phosphorus as well as calcium in the blood. Ergocalciferol is given for the treatment and prevention of bone growth disorders, like rickets, osteomalacia and osteoporosis. According to a research, vitamin D2 plays a significant role in the prevention of other abnormalities and diseases. Several research companies have targeted various forms of cancer and auto-immune diseases. The Ergocalciferol PhEur/USP is formulated under cGMP regime in the European Union.
- Chemical name: Ergocalciferol, Vitamin D2, Calciferol
- Ergocalciferol is a white, or almost white, crystalline substance
- Purity is 97-102%
- 1 gram is equivalent to 40,000,000 IU of Vitamin D2.
VITAMIN D2 PURE
- Ergocalciferol PhEur/USP
- CAS no. 50 -14- 6
- Toxic classification:
- Very toxic (category T+). Before handling this substance, read the special directions on the label
- and Safety Data Sheet (available upon request).
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 10 Per Day
- 3 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- fiber drums
- All India
- Certificates anaylis, FSSAI,
1204, Lodha Supremus, 453 Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Opp. Empire Mills, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400013, India